This basic course gives you information about the Voice Over IP (VoIP) solution for LTE a.k.a Voice over LTE ( VoLTE)
VoLTE Knowledge and Learning Objectives:
On completion of this training. You will become familiar and be able to understand and grasp the following topics for VoLTE:
MODULE # 1
- Learn the Basic theory of VoLTE with focus on VoIP
- Understand the codecs and protocols used for VoIP
- Learn what factors affect the Quality of Requirements of VoLTE
- Explain the metric used to measure VoLTE quality
- Standardized documents explaining VoLTE standard
MODULE # 2
- Explain on system level , the setup of a VoLTE call
- End to End Support for VoLTE in RAN, CORE and IMS Network
- Case study of VoLTE Call Walk-through setting up the bearers
- Learn the usage of EPS Bearers and APNs for VoLTE
- Understand VoIP Protocol Stacks
MODULE # 3
- Explain the LTE RAN functions and features from VoLTE perspective
- Understand why specific RAN features are mandatory for VoLTE call
- Explain the features related to scheduling
- Understand TTI Bundling
- Learn RLC UnAcknowledge Mode for VoLTE
- Explain Robust Header Compression (RoHC) for VoLTE
- Miscellaneous VoLTE Features
MODULE # 4
- What are VoLTE main KPIs
- Learn VoLTE related KPIs
- Learn How Delay is measured in VoLTE Setup ?
- Explain How End to End Performance is measured in VoLTE ?
Azar is a 4G LTE Technical Trainer with TechTrained.com. In the last 5 years he has taught more than 2500+ technical professionals, engineers, executives and technicians from companies such as Ericsson, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, US Cellular, etc. Azar holds a Masters in Telecommunication Engineering from University of Texas and finishing his PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of Oklahoma.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me in the first 30 days. Show me the proof that you have done the work and even after giving your best shot, you have not gotten the desired results. I would be more than happy to give you a full refund. No questions asked.
What if I need additional help ?
I would be more than happy to offer you additional support for your questions and queries over email. Not only that every week I would be holding online office hours for 2 hours, for your convenience.
This course is not open for enrollment.