LTE CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS
Learning Critical RAN Parameters and Configuration is your key to everyday LTE Operations
If you want to learn what
LTE parameters control the behavior of your user equipment (UE) in Idle
Mode, connected mode. This course describes the following:
- Idle Mode Behavior,
- Wireless radio supervision,
- Power control calculations,
- Scheduling in Downlink and Uplink,
- Handover Types and
- Mobility events.
This course is your one shop stop to learn quickly about the topics mentioned above. The course assumes you taken the following pre-requisite.
LTE Air Interface Foundations Explained
The course is divided into 12 modules which includes several video lecture modules, others are practice exercise modules. Remaining modules identify the parameters used in vendor network and equipment.
MODULE #1: UNDERSTAND THE IDLE MODE BEHAVIOR
MODULE #2: PRACTICE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON IDLE MODE
MODULE #3: WIRELESS SUPERVISION AND PRACTICE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
MODULE #4: POWER CONTROL IN LTE
MODULE #5: PRACTICE EXERCISE ON RANDOM ACCESS POWER CONTROL
MODULE #6: PRIORITY AND PRIVILEGE ACCESS IN LTE
MODULE #7: DOWNLINK AND UPLINK SCHEDULING IN LTE
MODULE #8: CONNECTED MODE MOBILITY IN LTE
MODULE #9: PRACTICE YOUR KNOWLEDGE FOR CONNECTED MODE MOBILITY IN LTE
MODULE #10: VENDOR RELATED PARAMETERS FOR LTE CONFIGURATION
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS ?
Participants should have understanding of the following:
- Have basic understanding of how any wireless or communication network operates
- Have concept of node(s), radio access networks (RAN) and core network (CN).
- The course is a mix of text format and video modules to help you ace up and review concepts quickly.
IN ORDER TO GET MAXIMUM BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
- The prerequisite for this course is that you need to be familiar with understanding of 4G LTE architecture and its operation and have attended LTE Air Interface Foundations Explained course
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR ?
The course is for NOT FOR EVERYONE.
This course is NOT for you if you do not have basic understanding and knowledge of a cellular network operation and you have have attended LTE Air Interface Foundations Explained course.
This course is for: individuals who are currently working or planning to work in LTE RF domain.
StartIdle Mode Tasks (13:50)
StartSystem Information Blocks (SIBs) and Related Parameters
StartCell Selection (9:17)
StartPriority based Cell reselection (5:11)
StartR Criteria (4:59)
StartCell Re-selection (9:57)
StartSpeed Dependent Scaling (7:15)
StartLocation Registration (9:03)